I love this image Wildflower Beauty with her long hair and just a few flowers attached to her braid . . .
- size A2 card using a lilac dotted swiss for background with Martha Stewart Eyelet Border Punch
- Wildflower Beauty is colored with Copic , Whisper Strokes Markers and gel pen accents
- Queen & Co Pearls in hair
- sentiment, "Just Because" had been a special request of mine from Paulette at Create with TLC One Lines Digi Word Art and Image Set which has rounded corners and chalked around the edges
- pearls received in swap along edge with scrap ribbon underneath and an additional bow
- sentiment, "Casting all your care upon him for he careth for you 1 Peter 5:7", had been a previous freebie for Create with TLC with dotted swiss and white card stock background with tiny flower cut using Fiskars punch, chalked around the edges and Queen & Co. pearl in center
this was entered in the following challenges: