What's It All About

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

The Insane Mad Hatter Needs A Cup of Tea - A Step in the Dark Challenge

Are you ready to take A Step in the Dark with me???? I'm one of the newest design team members of A Step in the Dark Challenge Blog with this being my first project using Rick St. Dennis Insane Mad Hatter and those who know me, know my infatuation with the Mad Hatter! Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is Rick St. Dennis!





RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • Recollection black cardstock for a size A2 card
  • Recollection Black/White paper is the background
  • black lace on the right side of the card

  • sentiment, "I think I need a cup of tea - oh what a day, what a day!" had been a previous freebie at Create with TLC that Paulette had created specially for this image for me 
  • Insane Mad Hatter had been colored with Whisper Strokes and Spectrum Noir Markers with gel pen accents
  • Queen & Co. grey pearls were added to the bottom right corner
Now, it's your turn to take A Step in the Dark and see what you create for the challenge - I can't wait to see your creations!!!!

I thank you for stopping by and visiting today.  I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? 

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Lynne, A fabulous card and image, love the sentiment. Thank you so much for a fabulous challenge this fortnight. Glad to have you in the team.

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your creation <3

    feel free to stop by my blog and enter my blog candy :)

    http://mcm-ina.blogspot.com

    xo, Martina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new DT gig! Fabulous image and great card. I love playing at LOC. xxD

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness