What's It All About

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

BOOYAH!!!! With a New Challenge at Creative Moments

It's a new challenge at Creative Moments  where it's always anything goes but with this challenge, with the optional twist - two or more layers of patterned paper

Our fabulous sponsors are: 


for my image, I chose to work with Creative Bug's  Petrified Pumpkin. Something sure scared him coming out of the pumpkin patch!!!


RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • size A2 card using Recollection card stock for the card with scraps for the background
  • image was colored using Whisper Strokes Markers, Prism Colored Pencils and chalking the background with gel pen accents 
  • ghost button from my stash was added to frighten my poor little pumpkin!!!
  • google eyes on the pumpkin
  • upper border was cut using Martha Stewart Eyelet Border Punch using scrap paper
  • leaves are from Recollections with an orange button
  • sentiment on the front, "BOOYAH!!!!" had been from  Create with TLC and a previous club chalked around the edges 
  • sentiment, "A Halloween  . . . BOO . . . just for you" is from a previous club at Create with TLC which was chalked around the edges and mounted on various scraps

I thank you for stopping by and visiting today. I can't wait to see your creativity when you enter your project!!!!

I appreciate and love reading your comments - is your comment the next one I read??? If you have any questions, you can contact me at hercraftiness@gmail.com.


Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne 

this was entered in the following challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness