What's It All About

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Every Smile Makes You a Day Younger and a New Challenge at Creates and Make

I'm the newest member of the Creates and Make Challenge Blog Design with the Challenge for May 30th, "Yellow Just For Fun"
                        
For my project, I made this birthday card for a friend using the Beautiful Fae 7 from Morgan's Art World along with yellow roses, butterfly, and sentiments from Create with TLC


RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • card is 5x7 with Recollection Tre Chic for the background  
  • image was colored with Spectrum Noir and Whisper Stroke Markers, gel pen accents and fussy cut around the edges
  • Spectrum Noir Sparkles Brush was used on her shawl for a slight sparkle
  • cameo frame was cut using Darice Embossing Die Cuts
  • flowers are Recollections
  • Butterfly is from K&Co puff-dotted to add additional dimension
  • sentiments are from Create with TLC cut using Darice Embossing Die Cut and chalked around the edges

Susie and I have such fun in our Water Aerobic Class and smile and giggle - which makes these sentiments purrfect for her!!!!! I can't wait to see your projects!!!
I appreciate and love reading your comments - and hoping you leave me some bloggie love.  


Much love, hugs, and friendship

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful card and I think os summer warmth when I look at your card. So glad you joined us at Morgan's ArtWorld.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Lynne, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination and we hope to see you again soon. Wendy DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card love the image and beautiful flowers---Thank you for joining us at Crafting With Friends
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How VERY lovely, beautiful colours Thank you for joining us at Morgan's Artworld ATG challenge. Faith DT

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness