What's It All About

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Glamorous Side Of Scrapping Anything But A Card Blogaversary Blog Hop

Welcom to the Glamorous Side of Scrapping Anything but a Card Blogaversary Blog Hop hosted by  Ashley of http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com. If you just happened to be visiting today, you should start at the beginning of the hop which is Ashley to see all the creativity of these talented ladies. 


Now, there is fabulous blog candy not to mention a $20 gift card if you become a follower of everyone on the blog and leave a comment!! If that wasn't enuf - there's more with the winner chosed by Random Draw:

Decade Of Scraps - bracelet
*Must "like" her Facebook page
*Must follow her blog

MB's Treasurista - $10 gift certificate to her zibbet store
*Must "like" her Facebook page
*Must follow her blog

Pink Cat Studio - 5 digi images
*Must "like" Pink Cat Studio on Facebook

Getting Cricky K. Andrew Designs Positive Thoughts stamp set
*Must "like" K. Andrew Designs: Getting Cricky Facebook page
*Must follow her blog

Scrap Of Art Designs -Packs of flowers
*Must "like" her Facebook page
*Must be a follow her blog



I have the line-up for you just in case you get lost along the way: 


Deb - http://craftytexaswoman.blogspot.com/


Now, let's get this blogaversary started . . . 

In the beginning of the blog, I was struggling as to what to make for my project because as a rule, I make cards and this would be out of my realm. . . But I got to thinking and was admiring the blog button for this hop and it came to me . . . I made a 3-D mannequin using Summer in Paris Cricut cartridge cut at 10-1/2 inches in black and pink twice and then a cereal box once to give it stability to stand. I embossed the body of the mannequin using my Cuttlebug and the Swirls folder to give it some dimension. Now, my poor mannequin was looking a little boring sew I got tiny seed beads to make her a shiny necklace, added a rose that I had made using my Accent Essentials Cricut cartridge cutting the flower three (3) times at 1-inch each time to make a tiny little rose and just added a little green leaf which was cut free-style. She is styling with an 1/8-inch pink and white polka dot ribbon tied at her waist. NOW, since this is Summer in Paris and a Blogaversary .... this little mannequin tasted a little champagne along the way, got a bit tipsy, and dropped one of her heels at the bottom of her stand and who knows what became of the other one!!! Now, here's my project for your viewing pleasure . . .





I hoped you enjoyed my project as much as I enjoyed making it and please don't forget to become a follower and leave a comment to be eligible for the grand prize! Your next stop is a very talented lady who I consider a dear friend, Jearise - stop on over and check out what she has made today.


I want to wish our hostess, Ashley a Happy Blogaversary and thank her for letting me participate in her hop!!!

I thank you for stopping and checking out my project!
God Bless
Hugs and Love,
Lynne

26 comments:

  1. OH, so darling! I love the embossing as well as the pink shoe at the kick of the mannequin. A-DOOOR-able!!

    Thank you for sharing!

    Fondly,
    Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
    http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
    E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this. i keep looking for that cart but can never find it. thanks for sharing this gorgeousness with me.


    craftingwithblue @gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love how you did this, its the neatest thing, i would have never came up with something like this. The shoe is a perfect addition....I am a new follower. hop hop
    Veronica from western ny
    familyofscrappers2004@yahoo.com
    artfulcreations1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog page...so cute..all my fav colors!! Your project is also adorable..TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your dressform!! It is very pretty! Glad to be a part of the hop with you!

    Hugs,
    Leslie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the dressform Lynne, and I've become a follower of your blog!
    ♥ Sandi
    afunnyladynj at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have this cart and have never tried the 3D cut! What a great project!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally love your mannequin, the color, the embossing, all the details. I'm a follower too.

    Vicki
    vwilson577 at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. so so cute and dainty :) lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lynne, Love your Project! So Cute! Thanks for Sharing! I'm already a follower of yours! :0)
    cindymarshall63 at hotmail dot com
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is fabulous! I love the embossing and the glass bead necklace detail. It's hard to take the card out of card makers, glad you found inspiration in the button photo. Def a cart I will have to look for. Thank you so much for joining me today!
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really love this. Your creativity is wonderful. Thanks for sharing your talent.

    Rhonda
    Romanticnsmfd@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful! Love all the detail! TFS!
    Hugs, Lina
    sweetnothingspaperco@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute idea! TFS! Love it!
    ♥ Laura ♥
    tweetyb@satx.rr.com
    http://laurascraftsandmore.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. So, this is why I love creative peeps! This is such a neat 3D idea that somewhere in the next 100 years I MUST try it! You did an awesome job on the story behind the project as well. TFS
    Creative Wishes,
    Claire
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this, very creative and I just love dress forms..love the color palette you used!! TFS and a pleasure to hop with you!!!

    xoxo,
    Liz
    beautydecade@gmail.com
    decadeofscrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute! I love the embossing. Great job girlie! TFS!!! Scrappy hugs.

    Christel
    http://onescrappinsista.blogspot.com
    askscrappinsista (at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Holy moley, this came out wonderful!!! I just love the embossing. The flower and the shoe are the perfect touch! So glad we are hopping together.

    Happy Scrappin'

    Sue B
    http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/
    suenj99 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! This project was thinking outside the box and I LOVE it! I never even thought of somethign like that. You did good girlfriend. Jearise in Lorby's World at jearise at gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Adorable dress form. Love the pump at the bottom. Nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOL!! Totally love your mannequin but I think I like your story even better!! I'm already a follower! Thank you so much for sharing another great project!
    Z
    scrappinwithz@hotmail.com
    http://www.scrappinwithz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love your dress form. TFS
    hugs,
    Misty♥

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great mannequin. Love the extra touches you gave it right down to the lone shoe. TFS
    Debbie
    http://craftywizard.blogspot.com
    debbie_craine at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love your dress form ! I am a follower,joydee1963 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the dress form and enjoyed the little story that went along with it, tfs...Kim (kim.scrapper@yahoo.ca)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the dressform Lynne, great embossing. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful project with us all. It;s fun getting out of our relam once in awhiel. Thanks again for being a part of this wonderful hop.
    Lisa
    honeybearz designs
    honeybearz2007@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness