What's It All About

Friday, May 19, 2017

Sometimes I Just Need to Throw a Tantrum with a New Challenge at Brown Sugar Challenge Blog

It's a new challenge at Brown Sugar Challenge Blog? Challenge #251 - Washi Tape!!! I love using Washi Tape and what a great opportunity and chance to use it with our fabulous sponsor, All Dressed Up:
          
                                          
                                     

For my project, I chose for my project Little Flower Fairy which I thought was totally sweet and adorable with a sentiment from Create with TLC


The poppies remind me of my grandmother's yard as she had a border of these beautiful red poppies lining the path to her rose garden!

RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • card is size A2 Recollection card stock
  • background is DCWV The Heritage Stack fussy cut to get the word "HAPPY" included for my card
  • image was colored with Spectrum Noir and Whisper Stroke Markers, gel pen and Stickles accents, fussy cut around the edges 
  • grass was cut using EKG border punch
  • Washi tape is the beautiful side treatment of the antique frames
  • sentiment is from Create with TLC was cut using Darice Embossing Die Cut and chalked around the edges

I can't wait to see your projects!!!
I appreciate and love reading your comments - and hoping you leave me some bloggie love.  


Much love, hugs, and friendship

Lynne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness