- card is size A2 Recollection card stock
- background is DCWV The Heritage Stack fussy cut to get the word "HAPPY" included for my card
- image was colored with Spectrum Noir and Whisper Stroke Markers, gel pen and Stickles accents, fussy cut around the edges
- grass was cut using EKG border punch
- Washi tape is the beautiful side treatment of the antique frames
- sentiment is from Create with TLC was cut using Darice Embossing Die Cut and chalked around the edges
Friday, May 19, 2017
Sometimes I Just Need to Throw a Tantrum with a New Challenge at Brown Sugar Challenge Blog
It's a new challenge at Brown Sugar Challenge Blog? Challenge #251 - Washi Tape!!! I love using Washi Tape and what a great opportunity and chance to use it with our fabulous sponsor, All Dressed Up:
The poppies remind me of my grandmother's yard as she had a border of these beautiful red poppies lining the path to her rose garden!
RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
I can't wait to see your projects!!!
I appreciate and love reading your comments - and hoping you leave me some bloggie love.