Welcome to the Birthday Wishes Blog hop. Hi every one, I want to thank you for joining us today for Brenda’s birthday hop. Brenda’s turned a corner to 40 something and she has a lot of wishes right now. Please make sure you leave some bloggy love at all the stops today. If you post on all the hops and follow hers and my blog you will be entered to win some blog candy from her!!!
If you've just popped in to visit my blog or are reading this via email and you'd like to join our Birthday Wishes blog hop, then please start here at the beginning with Rhonda. You should have just come from Lisa's blog. Brenda’s blog will be the last stop, so make sure you are commenting on everyone’s post before you get there.
First off - Happy Birthday Brenda! I've just met Brenda and she's a wonderful person and I had a great time making her birthday wishes!!!! Brenda loves the colors pink and purple and elephants! To start with, every birthday party and every birthday girl, deserves to wear a party hat. I think Brenda would look fabulous in a crown!!!! Now, this isn't any ordinary crown - it's a crown with "elephant walk" which was cut from Once Upon a Princess for the crown and the elephants were cut from New Arrival using Linen and Lace paper for the crown and scraps for my elephants cut at 1-1/2 inches. The crown is glitzed with rhinestones and Brenda, don't worry as it's adjustable and I'm sure it will fit!!!!
Brenda, what would your birthday be without a birthday card!!!! For this birthday card, I used the Lines and Lace paper again along with Debbie Mumm's Noah's Ark for the drink. I used From My Kitchen and New Arrival cartridges. The pink elephants were cut at 1-1/2 inches and the Pink Lady drink was cut at 5-inches with not any olive but a purple olive!!!! I used Glossy Accents for the star on the glass! I guess it depends on how many birthday drinks before we start seeing pink elephants and I guess I must have had enuf for two pink elephants! <Grin>!
The inside sentiment for the card is "You're only young once. You can be immature for a lifetime!" This I know is true as I still haven't grown up and still don't have a clue as to what I want to be when I grow up!
What's a blog hop without candy - I have a package of Darice Hot Pink Self-Stick Gems and Creative Imaginations Chipboard Embellishments for your scrapping pleasure by leaving a comment and if you're not already a follower, please become a follower and leaving a message on the Birthday Girl's Blog.
- Rhonda http://scraphappenswithrhonda.blogspot.com/
- Kari - http://purplefuntastickcreations.blogspot.com/
- Amy - http://www.lovetocrop.com/
- Lisa - http://indymermaid.blogspot.com
- Lynne - http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
- Kathy - http://the3esblog.blogspot.com/
- Audrey – http://cuteandsome.blogspot.com
- Tami - http://tamiscraftconnection.blogspot.com
- Kathy - http://www.scrappingfelkatz.blogspot.com/
- Susan - http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/
- Kacee - http://www.youhadmeatscrap.blogspot.com/
- Christy - http://christybladehandmade.blogspot.com/
- Erika - http://www.craftysprouts.com/
- Brenda - http://createbyburffrau.blogspot.com