What's It All About

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

He Made This Day Just for You

Have you ever made a card that you absolutely love and don't want to part with??? I've made cards before but this one I think is my favorite!!:



RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • size A2 card with scraps for the background 
  • image was colored using Spectrum Noir Markers, Prisma Colored Pencils and gel pen accents
  • flower is a button from stash
  • plaid ribbon wrapped around background and tied in a bow
  • sentiment is from Create with TLC  die cut using Darice Embossing Die Cut and chalked around the edges



I was asked by a friend to make a card for a special lady at her church for her upcoming birthday thus it was given away and not kept but I do intend making this another time!!

I appreciate and love reading your comments - and hoping you leave me some bloggie love.  


Much love, hugs, and friendship

Lynne

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty. I have made many that were hard to give up. This is such an adorable image. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness