- Treasure Box Designs Tear Bear enlarged to 11.5-inches tall by 7-inches wide using brown Recollection card stock which I layered on top of black cardstock with a hole in the poor teddy's head to hang a ribbon from my stash!
- Treasure Box Designs Outfits (Beach Pals) using green leopard Recollection card stock
- Treasure Box Designs Cool Cat (which had been a "freebie" at one time) sunglasses from the Cool Cat which were glitzed with rhinestones and cut using the green leopard Recollection card stock
- Pearl in center of bikini top from Miriam’s CraftingSupplies
- "Summer Fun" banner made using Make the Cut and Sakura Micron #3 pen to give calligraphy
Monday, June 17, 2013
Bikini Clad Welcoming Bear
Can you say “biggie size”? I just love the Treasure Box Designs Tear Bear. Now how cute is this to welcome guests to my home . . . .
Hope you enjoyed my welcoming bikini-clad bear!!!
God Bless you and thank you ever sew much for stopping by today! I love reading comments and would love to read yours . . . .
Much love, hugs, and friendship