- Paper used for card is K&Company Secret Santa
- Card is an easel card which was made using Make the Cut welding
two (2) ovals together and folding the top part in half to attach the separate
oval to display the digi.
- Peppa Mint Candy Cane was colored using Spectrum Noir Markers with accents using gelly pens and was fussy-cut around the edges
- Bakery twine was wrapped around the separate oval before attaching to the folded top part of the card
- Darice Glossy Accents were used to hi-light the candy cane to glisten
- Sentiment, “Adding a little twist to your holiday”, was from Create with TLC
- Pearls were added from Miriam’s Crafting Supplies
- Bling was added on sentiment and front of card
- . . . and viola I now have 2 Christmas cards ready for 2013~~~
Sunday, June 23, 2013
Peppa Mint Candy Cane and I are Guest Designer for Lacy Sunshine!!!!
It’s Eleanor and Pickles Anniversary at the Lacy Sunshine Blog and I’ve been selected to be the Guest Designer!!! I’m sew thrilled!!!
Heather Valentin offered Peppa Mint Candy Cane to use for my creation and thus the creative juices started to flow with a little help from Create with TLC - this is my project!!!!
God Bless you and thank you ever sew much for stopping by today! I love reading comments and would love to read yours . . . .
Much love, hugs, and friendship