- One (1) 5x4 inch Darice Finishing Accents Mini Memory Book
- Tim Holtz Distress Markers colored the spine of the memory along with the edges
- Background is from Create with TLC which I have watermarked as
it was a freebie at one time was glued on the front of the memory book
- 4 - Copper Toned Corner Embellishments are glued onto the edges of the memory book and overlap at
- Small Bronzed Tone Elongated embellishment was glued on the spine of the memory book
- Accented with pearls in the center of the elongated piece along with on either side
- Organza flower which was found on Ebay for a super price finishes
Saturday, June 22, 2013
Miriam's Crafting Supplies Metal Challenge
When I was on Miriam’s Crafting Supplies Design Team, Miriam had sent the Design Team these beautiful corner embellishments – my problem was that I normally don’t use creatures of that design – thus came the challenge!!! Regretfully, I am no longer on any of my Design Teams due to my failing eyesight along with other health issues. I still love to create and will create projects to share with you . . . .thank you for your love and patience.
For my project, I had purchased at one time or another a cute little “memory book” measuring 5 x 4 inches which became the purrfect placing of the metal corner pieces along with a few other embellishments . . .
NOW - here comes my part of the challenge, remark on your comment as to how you would use this little Memory Book and I will send a lucky winner one of their own to create with . . . .
God Bless you and thank you ever sew much for stopping by today! I love reading comments and would love to read yours . . . .
Much love, hugs, and friendship