- card is a size A2 card with coral Recollection card stock and scraps for my background which I used Martha Stewart Eyelet Border Punch on the right side
- Bunny had been from Create with TLC 2015 Spring Collection and was colored with Prisma Markers and Prisma Colored Pencils with gel pen accents, rounded corners and chalked around the edges - I just love his eye and it looks like he is directly looking at you
- Queen & Co. pearls were added to the front center of the flowers and one corner
- floral accent was a sticker I found in a bin at Pat Catan's for 10 cents
- sentiment, "candy, eggs, bonnets, easter, joyous, bunnies" had been from Create with TLC 2015 Spring Collection has rounded corners was chalked around the edges mounted partially on a scrap from the front of the card - wish I knew where I had gotten this paper as I am totally in love with it and now it is GONE!!!!!!
Tuesday, April 7, 2015
Easter Blessings with a New Challenge at Party Time Tuesday!
It's time to celebrate with a new challenge at Party Time Tuesdays. A wonderful challenge blog where it's always anything goes with up to three (3) entries per week!!!!! Our fabulous sponsor this month is Crafter's Companion:
I was late getting my project posted with my life going a bit hectic this month - I've decided since I've lived here in Elizabeth, PA for almost 4 years now with Bob, it's time to move on and get my great grandmother's furniture moved with me and get my life in order. Granted it's a great deal of stress but also feels like a weight has been lifted from my shoulder. With this being said, I made what I thought was a fabulous Easter card for my dear friend, Rosie - got it finished, took it's picture and off in the mail!!! You guessed it, I didn't sign it! Rosie here is the card I made especially for you this Easter:
RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
I thank you for stopping by and visiting today. Don't forget to showcase your project on Party Time Tuesdays and enter in the Challenge where it's always anything goes!!! I can't wait to see your creations!
I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read???