I have always wanted to make a mask and here was the purrfect opportune time for me to create!!!!
- blank white mask from Pat Catan's
- prism turquoise paper which is sticky on the one side was cut into pieces to cover the mask
- stretchy rhinestone trim was hot-glued around the area and covering the stick
- dial rod was covered with ribbon with another piece curled and added to the top and hot-glued onto the mask
- feathers glued on top dial rod with a gem from Darice compliments of Becca Dawn which she gave to me as an added treat to my birthday card this year
NOW, it's your turn to enter your interpretation in Anything But a Card as long as it is "anything but a card"!!!! I can't wait to see your projects!!!!