I thought I would use Lacy Sunshine's Raggedy Boo and make her into a pop-up birthday card with my humor being in my sentiment from Create withTLC:
- Paper Temptress paper was used for my pop-up box - don't you just love the sparkle of the blue???
- tutorial I followed for the pop-up box is from Splitcoasters with just a few minor changes as being the paper was 8.5 x 11 inches - I subtracted 1/4-inch from each of the score lines to make up for the size of paper which worked out purrfectly!!
- on the edge of each of the box fold-outs, I centered Martha Stewart Eyelet Border Punch with adding a pink piece of Paper Temptress paper under the flap to showcase the punch
- Raggedy Boo was colored with Prisma Colored Pencils, Spectrum Noir and Prisma Markers with gel pen accents and fussy cut around the edges - I also used an additional piece of paper behind to strengthen Raggedy to stand tall to wish the birthday wishes
- sentiments, "Happy Birthday to You", and "Happy Birthday! weren't you old enough last year?" had been previous freebies from Create with TLC and chalked around the edges
I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? If you have any questions or need to contact me, I can be reached at email@example.com
Through the Purple Haze: Challenge #84 - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge: Challenge #100