Thursday, September 15, 2011
All About Fall Blog Hop
Welcome to the "All About Fall" Blog Hop!!
We're so happy you could join us for this super-fun hop showcasing cards, layouts and projects that are All About Fall!! You'll find an array of ideas throughout the hop -- From decorations to gift ideas and more, we hope you'll enjoy each and every project along the way!! This is a TWO-DAY hop, so be sure to catch both days for maximum ideas (you'll find the entire line-up below my post)!!
Before the leaves change color and fall... let's get hopping!! If you've hopped over from Susan, then you are in the right place!! If you've just popped in to visit my blog or are reading this via email and you'd like to join our All-About-Fall FUN, then please CLICK HERE to start at the beginning with Lynda's blog because... Starting at the start is always SMART!! :)
We have a WONDERFUL Grand Prize for one lucky hopper today --
A $25 Gift Certificate for Designs On Cloud 9!!
To be eligible, please visit each "Blog Hop Stop" and leave a comment!! One random winner will be chosen on Wednesday, September 21st (giving you plenty of time to finish the hop)... For more details on what you could choose if YOU are the winner, please be sure to visit our sponsor:
For the hop today, I've created .......
A card using the Nappen Crow from Creative Kuts from which I am a Design Team Member. The cost for Nappen Crow is $4 and there is quite a collection of crows and turkeys that are a must to check out!!!
The background paper is DCWV Harvest Gathering Stack for the background and my wonderful scrap boxes for the crow, sunflower, and pumpkin. I shaded all my cuts with my Prism colored pencils for texture. The buttons are from my button bins and used the Sew Easy Fancy Floss to tie little knots on them and just glued in place and the little pumpkin ribbon was glued on along with all my little pieces using my Xyron (which I absolutely love and cannot live without as I am cutting my little pieces, I put them right away in the Xyron to avoid losing little pieces!). The ribbon is from Just Enough Ribbon Accents. The little sentiment was stamped using harvest green ink "Chase your dreams you might catch one!" which I thought was purrrfect for the crow nappen'.
Thank you again for checking out my project... Now hop on over to Rhonda and remember to visit all the stops for more chances to WIN!!
Here's a list of the entire hop, in case you get lost along the way or want to revisit anyone -- I've included BOTH days of the hop so you'll be sure not to miss a THING!!
DAY ONE (September 15)
1. Lynda - http://memoriesintyme.blogspot.com/
2. Amy - http://www.lovetocrop.com
3. Dana - http://danascraftycorner.blogspot.com
4. Jen R - http://www.memorieswithjen.blogspot.com/
5. Anita -http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com
7. Lori - http://scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com
8. Barbara - http://barbaras-crafty-corner.blogspot.com
9. Indira - http://craftyhomemade.blogspot.com/
10. Kacee - http://youhadmeatscrap.blogspot.com
11. Bobbi Jo - http://sweetsassydiva.com
12. Rhonda - http://scraphappenswithrhonda.blogspot.com/
13. Susan - http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/
14. Lynne - http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
15. Rhonda - http://craftingwithblue.blogspot.com
16. Sandy - http://thecraftycreationspot.blogspot.com/
18. Deb - http://www.scrappingmamma.net/
19. Dawn - http://dawnsdesignsthatdelight.blogspot.com
20. Lisa - http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/
21. Suzanne - http://www.cricutcraftingrammy.blogspot.com
DAY TWO (September 16)
1. Lynda -- http://memoriesintyme.blogspot.com/
2. Sylvia - http://www.bellascrapbookdesigns.blogspot.com
3. Nancy - http://blog.fancywithnancy.com
4. Jen- http://www.jenscraftcorner.com
5. Dana-- http://danascraftycorner.blogspot.com
7. Vicki - http://mawmawsthoughts.blogspot.com/
8. Kathy - http://the3esblog.blogspot.com/
9. Deborah - http://www.scrappingmamma.net/
10. Lisa - http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/
11. Mindy - http://cvceggen.blogspot.com/
12. Janet - http://ladyluvbug.blogspot.com/
13. Carol - http://huffandpuffscrap.blogspot.com/
14. Pam - http://www.pammejo-scrapbookflair.com/