Spectrum Noir is a range of professional coloring tools. The range includes alcohol markers, blendable colored pencils, inks and marker storage, and is perfect for crafters everywhere.There are a total of 168 alcohol-based, acid-free and fast-drying markers. There are 120 wax-based blendable pencils that are great for using on their own or combined with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers. AquaTint inks are intense, concentrated liquid water paints.
- peach Recollection card stock size A2 card with scraps for the background
- Dolly and Her Kitty was colored with Prisma Colored Pencils and Spectrum Noir Markers with gel pen accents with rounded corners and chalked around the edges
- little flowers were cut using Fiskers Burst Punch and Miriam's Crafting Supplies pearl centers
- orange and pink plaid ribbon was wrapped around the card with bow attached and "Made for You" charm from Miriam's Crafting Supplies
- inside sentiment, "M is for mom" is from Create with TLC Mother's Love Vintage Digi and Word Art Set with fancy heart punch on corners. faux stitching, and chalked around the edges
- background is scraps with one piece have a Martha Stewart Eyelet Border Punch