- ivory Recollection cardstock is the base of size A2 card with scraps for background
- scrap black print was cut using Martha Stewart Eyelet Border
- flower is from Michael's
- 3 black pearls are Queen & Co.
- image is chalked around the edges
- vintage frames Washi tape covers the seam of the border and background
- sentiment definition of "Mother" is from Create with TLC Mother's Love Vintage Digi and Word Art Set is chalked around the edges with gel pen accents
- scrap papers were used for the background with border of black print cut using Martha Stewart Eyelet Border Punch
Monday, May 4, 2015
Vintage Mother's Day Wishes
Create with TLC offers freebies on a daily basis not only sentiments but images. Dresscode Foto Sketcher was recently offered as a freebie and is still currently available. I fell in love with her as she reminded me of photos of my great grandmother and thought I would make a vintage Mother's Day card!
Thank you for stopping and visiting today and hope you come back again!!!
I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? If you have any questions or need to contact me, I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Much love, hugs, and friendship
this was entered in the following challenges: