- DCWV LaCreme Stack is my A2 sized-card
- Darice Oblong Doily Frames was cut using red Recollection card stock
- rose was colored using Spectrum Noir Markers with Stickle accents
- sentiment, "Happy Mother's Day" was hand-written and chalked around the edges
- Studio G heart gems were added to the one side to follow the "sketch"
- sentiment, "Love planted a rose, and the world turned sweet. Katharine Lee Bates" was chalked around the edges with scrap paper for the background with Martha Stewart Eyelet Border Punch on the one side
- sentiment, "May your Mother's Day be filled with as much happiness as you brought to my childhood" was found on the internet with fancy corner punch and chalked around the edges on matching cardstock from the card on the inside of card, " using Martha Stewart Eyelet Border Punch on the one side
I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? If you have any questions or need to contact me, I can be reached at email@example.com