Our fabulous sponsors this week are:
Alrighty, I just want to say that I'm not a flower person and those that know me know this is true but I pulled out all the stops for my inspiration today, I chose to use QKR Stampede Watering and one of the beautiful Graciellie Floral Frame Digital papers featuring what looks like to me Forget-Me-Knots and I fussy cut around the floral border to make my Raggedy look like she's standing in the flowers.
RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
- blue Recollection card stock for size A2 card and Graciellie paper for my background
- Raggedy Watering was colored using Spectrum Noir Markers, Prisma Colored Pencils and gel pen accents
- sentiment, "You can learn a lot of things from the flowers" had been a previous freebie from Create with TLC with rounded corners and chalked around the edges
- flowers were made using Fiskars Burst Punch with Queen and Co. Pearls
- sentiment, "If you feel alone when you are sick, REMEMBER . . . I am thinking of you" had been a previous freebie from Create with TLC with rounded corners and chalked around the edges and mounted on scraps of the Graciellie paper
There is a wonderfully talented group of ladies at Crafty Gals Corner and I hope you stop and visit my teamies and give some bloggy love!
I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? If you have any questions or need to contact me, I can be reached at email@example.com
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog: Challenge #145 - Layers
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - May
Inspiration Destination: Anything Goes -Challenge #32
Sister Act Card Challenge - Challenge #105