- Recollection turquooise card stock for size A2 card with white Recollection card stock for the background which I embossed using Cuttlebug Snowflakes and chalking
- Snow Queen Sassy was colored with Prisma Colored Pencils and gel pen and Stickle Accents
- snowflake in Snow Queen Sassy was cut at 1.25 inches using Cricut Winter Lace and scraps
- snowflake has Stickle accents and center pearl is from Miriam's Crafting Supplies
- sentiment, "It's your birthday party" had been a previous freebie from Create with TLC was chalked around the edges
- inside sentiment is also from Create with TLC, "May your cake layers be many, and your filling be sweet . . . your frosting be gooey, and your day a real treat!" is Birthday a Treat Sentiment is one of my very most favorite birthday sentiments to use for my cards - is mounted on a scrap piece of DCWV Winter with bottom using Martha Stewart Eyelet Border Punch
Saturday, May 2, 2015
"Let it Go" with a New Challenge at Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Blog Challenge
This week at Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge Blog our wonderful sponsor is Sassy Studio!!!! Of course it's always Anything Goes but this week with an optional twist - no patterned paper!!!!
Are you ready to sing now????? Just follow the bouncing snowflake:
I thank you for stopping by today and can't wait to see your creations this week with Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Blog Challenge!!!!
Let's all start singing, "Let it Go" from Frozen as my project for this week, I'm using Sassy Studio Snow Queen Sassy
RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? If you have any questions or need to contact me, I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Much love, hugs, and friendship
this was entered in the following challenges: