with this month's challenge is using a border punch - for my card, I got a little over zealous using border punches as Pat Catan's is having a sale on various items they are discontinuing and I purchased 3 border punches for all 3 less that $10!!!! What a deal!
- dark green Recollection cardstock size A2 card with K&Co Susan Winget Designer Mat Pad
- bestie is colored with Whisper Strokes Markers, Prisma Colored Pencils and gel pen accents
- sentiment, "A mother's love is like sunshine that warms you all over" is from Create with TLC Mother's Love Vintage Digi and Word Art Set was chalked around the edges
- EK Flower Border punch was cut with ivory Recollection card stock and chalked to add color
- inside of my card is even decorated with Martha Stewart Butterfly Border Punch which was cut using ivory Recollection card stock and chalked with gel pen accents
- Martha Stewart Eyelet Border punch using scraps
- scrap pieces of paper with "Happy Mother's Day" sentiment which reminded me of Scrabble letters and mounted on scraps