My Scrap Chick has an adorable set to make size A2 cards with a wonderful cast of characters. I would like to introduce you to Franky from Halloween Faces!
- size A2 card using green leopard Recollection card stock
- Franky was cut using scraps with pieces chalked around the edges with gel pen accents
- "Time for a Birthday Sugar High" was from Create with TLC October Super Mega Club mounted on scraps and chalked around the edges
- "Have a Monstrously Wicked Birthday" was created per my request from Paulette of Create with TLC and part of the October Super Mega Club mounted on scraps and chalked around the edges
- and I wanted to share with you also what I put on the back of my cards - I found this great "used" stamp on E-bay and just had to have and then I add my initials and year and if the card is for something special - I just love the play on "Hallmark"!!!
Thank you for stopping and visiting today and hope you come back again!!!
Not Just Cards Challenges: Challenge #25 - October
Chalk N Stock: October Challenge
The Sisters of Craft: October Anything Goes Challenge
Through the Purple Haze Challenges: Halloween/Magical
Dream Factory: Challenge #25 - Halloween Movies - Frankenstein
Dies R Us Challenge Blog: Challenge #35 - Ghoul Friends
Creatalicious Challenges: Challenge #80 - Guys/Male Themed Cards
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog: Halloween or Make a Card
2 Creative Chicks: Showcase #3
Crafty Calendar Challenge: Halloween
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog: Challenge #168 - Purple & Green
Inspiration Destination: Challenge #55