- 5 x 7.5 inch card using purple Recollection card stock with DCWV The Spooky Stack which I fussy cut around the pumpkins to slip the haunted house behind for dimension - this is a great tip to do when you are working with card stock that has larger images to incorporate them into your card
- windows are colored with Prisma and Whispers Markers
- of course you knew I would have to add buttons and thus the ghost (with lime green Stickles for his eyes), and the tombstone
- lime green scraps were cut with Martha Stewart Border punch which reminds me of slime or ooze but this punch is very versatile as I have also used it for snow!
- sentiment, "Halloween night prepare for a fright" was from Create with TLC September Mega Club chalked around the edges and mounted on scraps of green paper with using the same border punch for the "ooze" effect~
this was entered in the following challenges:
Chalk N Stock October Challenge