What's It All About

Friday, October 2, 2015

My Favorite Color is October

I love Paulette at Create with TLC's vintage images of animals dressed in clothes and this image is no exception - Create with TLC Autumn Harvest Digital Word Art and Image Set!!!!

October is one of my very favorite month's as I love the colors of fall, the scents of spices, the crunch of the leaves, Bob's and my Sunday road trip adventures, pumpkin everything and of course the farmer's markets!!!! OH - did I mention Halloween, one of my favorite holidays where I can dress up and no one sees me as odd!!!! Ok, maybe not!

Mrs. Squirrel loves October also as she goes to market to shop for her family:


RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • size A2 card using gold Recollection card stock with scraps for background 
  • Mrs. Squirrel was colored with Prisma and Whispers Markers and gel pen accents  
  • fall leaves are gems and of course there is a sunflower button
  • "My Favorite Color is October" was from Create with TLC September Super Mega Club or can be found here which was chalked around the edges
  • "Dear Autumn . . . " is from Create with TLC Autumnn is Nice Vintage Image Transfer and Word Art Set which was chalked around the edges and mounted on scraps 


Thank you for stopping and visiting today and hope you come back again!!!


I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? If you have any questions or need to contact me, I can be reached at hercraftiness@gmail.com

Much love, hugs, and friendship

4 comments:

  1. Lovely creation! This card is a smile-maker! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at If you give a Crafter a Cookie, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Such a fun warm card celebrating October! October here in Australia is of course Spring, which brings so many wonderful sights, sounds and colours with it - October is one of my favourite months too! Thank you for sharing Mrs Squirrel with us at Southern Girls this week!
    Lauren DT xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card and I love the sentiment because those really are my favorite things about fall besides the brightly colored leaves that we don't get here in Texas. I miss Michigan for that reason. Thank you for entering our October Challenge at Chalk N Stock. DT Jearise

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness