With Mother's Day just around the corner!!! I had recently done a craft show and just knew that I needed a few cards for Mother's Day and thought I would share this week some of the cards that I had made . . . .
Create with TLC offers a phenomenal club where for every month that you join the cost is $8.95 or you could join for 3 months at the cost of $25. What this includes is images sent to your mailbox on a daily basis including what she is offering on her blog free that you never have to worry about missing an image or sentiment!!! With that being said, my card for today is comprised of such elements.
I love this little Sunbonnet from Bugaboo called Fancy SB Flowers. What could be better than to give flowers to MOM!!!
- Recollection card stock as a size A2 card (4.25 x 5.5 inch) with scraps as the background - if you notice, I used the same background that I had used on the Victorian Boot
- image was colored using Prisma Colored Pencils and Prisma Markers with rounded corners and chalked around the edges
- flowers were created using Burst Punch from Fiskars with Queen & Co. pearls
- buttons on the bottom corner using a flower pot and a flower
- sentiment, "MY MOM: . . . ." is from Create with TLC MOM My Hero Digi Image and Word Art Set with rounded corners and chalked around the edges - I just love this sentiment and its purrfect with this card
Much love, hugs, and friendship