What's It All About

Thursday, March 30, 2017

Happy Birthday Bob!!!!

Today is Bob's birthday!!!! Who is Bob you ask . . . he's my boyfriend and has been for almost 5 years. I'm using a faux image of Marilyn Monroe from a previous Design Team I had been on - The Stamping Chef with Create with TLC sentiment: 


RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • size A2 card with Graphic 45 background and DCWV The Heritage Stack 
  • I had colored this image several years ago and never used it but decided it would be purrfect for Bob's card
  • image was colored with Spectrum Noir Markers and gel pen accents being fussy cut around the edges - I need my head examined!!!!
  • sentiment had been cut using Darice Embossing Die Cut and chalked around the edges and a previous freebie from Create with TLC 
  • inside sentiment is another Create with TLC which was cut using Darice Embossing Die Cut and chalked around the edges

I appreciate and love reading your comments - and hoping you leave me some bloggie love.  


Much love, hugs, and friendship

8 comments:

  1. Lovely card, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination and we hope to see you again next time. Wendy DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I love the sentiment! And Marilyn is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing with us at OLLCB
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a non-traditional masculine card with a female image as main focus. I hope he loves it. Thanks for sharing your creation with us @ Incy Wincy Designs Happy Birthday Challenge. Good luck!-Maria Giselle B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great image and love the B.paper--Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm sure your Bob loved it. great papers. thanks for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun card and image! Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Sentiments Designs. I hope to see you again next week. Julie, DT member.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lynne - I just saw I missed your card in the March challenge - I want to rectify that! First, I had to laugh at your comment about needing "your head examined" for fussy cutting your image! Doing that cord on the microphone must have been fun! I love the background you chose to use and the sequin right at the split of her dress is creative! Fun card for your boyfriend! Thank you so much for sharing your project and creativity at 613 Ave C.
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave C: [ATG]
    Owner: RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful!! Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Addicts Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness