For my project I made a photo storybook type album (ok, I don't know what to call it . . . ) and put pictures from Lily's birthday luncheon from Saturday in it until I ran outta my tape runner along with pink paper (ok, I didn't plan ahead that well either!) but I promise to finish and post . . . .
- Once Upon a Princess Cricut Cartridge - crown cut at 5.75 inches on blackout
- Various pink papers from Sweet Stacks, a K&Co baby print, and Nana's Angels
- No buttons and bows have been injured at this time for embellishments
- Princess cut from Alphabet cut at 1.75 inches from E2
- Tags cut at 1.75 inches - memo to self I need more tags!!!