What's It All About

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Meet the Flintstones Blog Hop


Flintstones. Meet the Flintstones.
They're the modern stone age family.
From the town of Bedrock,
They're a page right out of history.

Let's ride with the family down the street.
Through the courtesy of Fred's two feet.

When you're with the Flintstones
you'll have a yabba dabba doo time.
A dabba doo time.
You'll have a gay old time.

Things that I remember most are:
Wilma and Betty most noted with the perviable words "CHARGE" !!!!
Let's not forget Lodge Night with the silly hats, ok not silly hats to some people that is!!!.
Also, loved the opening theme song and the pictorial with getting the ribs and the car turned on its side!!!!
And the closing when Fred throws the cat out and the cat jumps in the window, locks the door and poor Fred is left outside!

Today, we are celebrating the characters of the Flintstones whether it be Fred, Barney, Wilma, Betty, and my favorites Pebbles and Bam Bam.... oops, I can't believe I forgot Dino, that cute purple dinosaur!

There is blog candy --- we have some great stones from the stone quarry, ok, maybe not from there but there is a breast cancer awareness bracelet to one lucky hopper (made by Lynne Kirsch) that leaves remarks at each stop along the way along with a way to contract you!!!
We have one super modern stone-age group of crafters exploring the Flintstones for you  while we travel around Bedrock! Here's the complete line-up. 


My project for you today is going to be a lay-out. I must apologize thought. I had started my project but with some health issues and possible hospitalization come Friday, I was not able to finish. SEW, please bear with me!

RECIPE:
Courtier DCWV background paper
Pepples and Bam Bam are Mardenz files

Dino and the wording didn't get cut. I want to add Dino and the words, "Playdate". I will be sure to show you my finished project!!!! And again, thank you for bearing with me . . .





You'll have a yabba doo time, dabba do time - we'll have a grand ole time!

Your next stop along the way is Kimberly which isn't that far of a walk so, you shouldn't need the car and get blisters on your feet let alone destroy your beautiful pedicure!
God Bless and thank you for stopping by
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
Lynne

11 comments:

  1. Cute layout. Hope all goes well with your health. Prayers go out to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute layout. Hope all goes well with your health. Prayers go out to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute layout. Hope all goes well with your health. Prayers go out to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is coming out SEW cute! ;) The paper is perfectand you did a fantastic job on Pebbles and Bam bam! Can't wait to see the finished product! Now, get some rest! HUGS!
    ~Colleen
    co11een903@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Colleen - you're "sew" right about hoping this will work out the way I have envisioned . . .

      Delete
  5. I hope you feel better soon.You even create fantastic projects when you are so sick.Praying for you---and sending lots of Hugs.
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I am loving how this project is turning out - what an adorable layout this will be!!! I can't wait to see the finished layout.

    Sending prayers of well being for you my friend!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very cute.... LOVE THE PAPER!! I can't wait to see the end project. Now go get some rest!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lynne, I like your paper. I love Pebbles and Bam Bam. Where did you find them ayt? I can tell this is going to be really nice when finished. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the layout I have fond memories of Pebbles and BamBam!! I love the cuts will have to find them I have a picture some where that would be perfect with them!! Great paper BTW Can't wait to see the completed page1
    Big Blog hugs, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lynne,
    I hope that you are feeling better.
    Love the background paper you used. Your Pebbles and Bam-Bam are darling~I can't wait to see the finished projrct

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness