What's It All About

Friday, March 17, 2017

When I Count My Blessings . . . I Count You Twice!

Tilda has found that "lucky horseshoe" and bringing to you for luck!!!!


RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • card is size A2 with DCWV Little Miss Stack for background paper - love these little green ladybugs!
  • image was colored using Whisper Strokes, Spectrum Noir Markers, Prisma Colored Pencils and gel pen and Stickles accents
  • flower, I think it is actually a magnolia, was from a swap which has been in my stash forever as I'm not a flowery person but this card it was the purrfect place for the flower!!!
  • sentiment was fussy cut around the edges and mounted on matching paper

I appreciate and love reading your comments - and hoping you leave me some bloggie love.  


Much love, hugs, and friendship

13 comments:

  1. How sweet!! I just love your creation dear, each handmade card is unique and special:)

    Thank you for sharing your talent with us. Many hugs, and good luck for the price! :) I hope we'll see your wonderful creations again at Magnolia-licious challenge!

    DT Rosette
    http://rosettescreativeheaven.blogspot.com.mt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is stunning. Thank you for joining us at the Unicorn Challenge Blog for Challenge 19 “Go Green.” Hugs Jackie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy St. Patrick's Day! Your card is adorable. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card. Love the St. Patrick's day bear. Thanks for joining us at Through The Craft Room Door ATG challenge and hope you will join us again next week.
    Linda DT TTCRD
    Ladybugstampers.blogspot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that wee horseshoe image! Perfect for St Patrick's Day!
    Thanks for getting Green With Envy on last time with the SISTERHOOD OF SNARKY STAMPERS!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card. Thank you for sharing with us Crafting with an attitude.
    BozenA DT CWAA

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card Lynne. Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday. Jane P. DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Card.
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
    Good Luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a fun card, I haven`t used a Tilda stamp for a long while. nice job. thanks for playing along with Shopping Our Stash for the "green" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet card. I love it. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp A Bit O Green Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing this with us at Crafty Creations Challenge. Anna-Karin DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice!!!! Thanks for joining our challenge at Inspiration Destination I hope you’ll join us next time again.
    Jolanda
    (DT member)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute creation!
    Thanks for playing with us at TTCRD.
    Hugs,
    Farida

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness