What's It All About

Friday, March 24, 2017

Spring Rain With a New Brown Sugar Challenge Blog

Guess who is the newest member of Brown Sugar Challenge Blog? You guessed it - ME!!! I'm delighted beyond compare as I have always entered their challenges and love their DT inspirations - and now I'm one of them!!!!

Challenge #234 is an easy-peasy one for you my dear friends - "Anything Goes"

Our sponsor for this challenge is Star Stampz

                         


and the lucky winner receive 3 digital images!!!

For my project, I'm using this cute little girl, Spring Rain, with a sentiment from Create with TLC:



RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • size A2 card with scraps for background
  • image was colored with Spectrum Noir and Whisper Stroke Markers, Prisma Colored Pencils, gel pen accents and Darice Glossy Accents for the raindrops and puddle  
  • background was chalked around the image with rounded corners
  • buttons from my button tins - check closely as you will see a little frog under the umbrella button
  • gingham bow was also found in my button tin
  • sentiment from Create with TLC was cut using Darice Embossing Die Cut and chalked around the edges

I appreciate and love reading your comments - and hoping you leave me some bloggie love.  


Much love, hugs, and friendship

2 comments:

  1. Sweet image.
    Thank you for sharing with us on CWAA, I hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs,
    Bożena DT CWAA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely creation. Thanks for joining us at Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends. Good luck.
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, LPoCF DT

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness