What's It All About

Monday, July 24, 2017

Sunflower Placemats for Ray and Beth

Gayle's son and daughter-in-law just celebrated their wedding anniversary. Beth loves sunflowers and Gayle incorporated my help with embroidering this Sunflower Corner Toile from Embroidery Library in the corner of these plaid placemats!!! I love the finished look



I used a single layer of water dissoluble stabilizer and used a damp sponge and viola finished product!

I appreciate and love reading your comments - and hoping you leave me some bloggie love.  


Much love, hugs, and friendship

Lynne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness