What's It All About

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

This Ocean Nymph is Beckoning You to Come Swim Away With Her

I recently participated in an Altered Altoid's Box Swap. My Swap Partner expressed an interest in mermaids. As an added bonus, I included Urban Threads Ocean Nymph Lace. This is done in two (2) pieces and then joined by a brad that she is movable calling all the fishermen to fall under her spell!!!


Threads used are Sulky Rayon Embroidery Thread as I like the finished look and feel. I used a two layers of water soluble stabilizer and then rinsed her out to remove the stabilizer and viola you have an Ocean Nymph to hang in your bathroom, Christmas Tree, or anywhere she pleases!

I appreciate and love reading your comments - and hoping you leave me some bloggie love.  


Much love, hugs, and friendship

Lynne

2 comments:

  1. OMG Lynne! This is CRAZY cool :) I can't even wrap my brain around this thing :P you're super talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Lynne! This is CRAZY cool :) I can't even wrap my brain around this thing :P you're super talented!

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness