What's It All About

Saturday, July 22, 2017

Here We Go Steelers!!!

I love making these Mug Rugs as they are made entirely in the hoop of my Embroidery Machine (her name is Thelma on good days!!!) including the machine quilting!!!

Today's Mug Rug is the Pittsburgh Steeler Logo with Steeler fabric on the back and the logo in the center for Emb Sport Pittsburgh Steelers Embroidery Designs Logo combined with Oma's Place Christmas Mug Rug Set Plain:


As you can see, I use the city of Champions colors - black and gold!

I love these as they are a little bigger than a coaster and smaller than a placemat and purrfect to place a glass of wine, cup of tea or coffee along with a snack such as a cookie, brownie, or piece of chocolate and are completely washable!!! They can be mailed using just a standard stamp in a 5x7 envelope!!!! 

This includes a top layer of fabric and the bottom fabric, stabilizer, and a layer of batting - better yet, you can combine these with any of the Pittsburgh Steelers Microwave Bowl Cozies.

I appreciate and love reading your comments - and hoping you leave me some bloggie love.  


Much love, hugs, and friendship

Lynne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness