What's It All About

Friday, April 20, 2012

Walt Disney Animated Movie Blog Hop: Feature Attraction: Sleeping Beauty

Welcome to Walt Disney's Animated Movies Blog Hop!!! What makes this hop phenomenal as in no other hop is that every Friday, we will be paying tribute to different movies SOOOO, you will need to mark you calendars for every Friday for these special blog hops:

April 27: Tinker Bell

Today, we are celebrating all those cute characters that come alive on the screen. If you just happened to visit me today, I wouldn't want you to miss one chime of the clock and would want you to start with Lisa at http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/. If you arrived from Christina, congrats as you are at the right spot!!!!


My project today is a can you imagine and visualize this .... this has been one of those weeks and just when things seem ok and crafting is good something jumps in the fire and time is short - my apologies but I will be finishing these today and tomorrow and if its not too much to ask, please stop back again  because I would love for you to see my finished lay-outs.


Recipe:
Linen and Lace from DCWV Stack for background paper
Scraps used for balance of project
Cricut Cartridge Happily Ever After Sleeping Beauty cut at 7-inches
Cricut Cartridge Happily Ever After Sleeping Beauty name cut at 2.75-inches


Now, just imagine some beautiful papers and ribbons here to hold Lily's pictures..... I know you can see it!!!



I know you can see the three (3) fairy Godmother's here flying along with a picture of Lily and some beautiful pink ribbon..... bippity boppity boo while they sing ... if you want sing along! 

There is a great line-up today for the hop and I wouldn't want you to miss a single spot:

Sleeping Beauty Blog Lineup:
Shannon is a sponsor for this hop and will be offering some of her beautiful flowers to a lucky winner that remarks on everyone's post along with leaving a way to contact you.


You are probably wondering if there is going to be a prize for this hop. There is. It will be a Disney animated movie but I will reveal as to which movie it is going to be at a later time. To be eligible for this prize, you have to follow my blog and everyone else's blog that is in this hop. You also must leave me and the other wonderful ladies a comment in order to qualify for the prize. The grand prize will be awarded at the end of this month. You get one entry for each of the 4 blog hops during the series of Walt Disney Animated Movies Blog Hops during each of the Friday's in the month of April. So if you just choose one of the Fridays to attend, you would only get one entry but if you choose to attend all four hops during the month of April, you get a bonus entry since you came to all four hops, then you will receive 4 + 1 entries, which makes your chance of winning the movie go up with each entry.

Thanks for stopping by today and visiting and bearing with me. I do hope you come back to view my finished projects for now though, I now must send you on your way but watch out for the evil characters that stand in the way of happiness for our hero’s as I send you on to Kimberly. Please stop back again real soon for another great project.

God Bless you and thank you for stopping by
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
Lynne

4 comments:

  1. Like the layout. Like the subtle colors with the lace background. I can imagine that it will be just lovely.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Tonya
    tonya_graham@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynne, You did a great job on your layout! I really like how you placed Sleeping Beauty with the flourish. It makes it look like her dress. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful layout for photos of Lily.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layouts! Love your color choice!! Christina

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness