What's It All About

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Guest Designer Wednesday, Laura Davidson

What a great day today to have my friend Laura Davidson, http://www.lauraleesdream.blogspot.com/, who is a very very talented designer!!! She has made an absolutely phenomenal card for you today that I am going to have to learn how to make …

Thanks Lynne for having me today as guest designer! Really enjoyed making this card!

Hi ..Today I made a Diamond Fold card...It is a neat card and fairly easy to make.

I found some very cool shiny paper with umbrella's on it at Up The Street.

I used my Create a Critter for the cute chick and the umbrella. The words April Showers are computer generated and cut out with Spellbinders.



 Thanks for checking out my card and thanks again Lynne for having me!!!

Thank you Laura for being my Guest Designer and you must teach me how to make a card similar to this!!!! Be sure to stop by and give Laura some bloggie love!

God Bless you and thank you for stopping by today!
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
Lynne

5 comments:

  1. So cute! How did you make the water droplets?

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card i just posted on the other blog but my daughter loved this lol i should let he look at blogs with me all the time but you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura --- what a super job and thank you for being my Guest Designer as it is always a privilege to see your design and use them on my blog!!!
    Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness