What's It All About

Friday, April 27, 2012

Which Disney Princess Am I?


Welcome to the Which Disney Princess Am I Blog Hop -

Every girl both old and young alike love to be a "Princess" and we really aren't old to believe we are a princess. Today's hop is going to include our favorite Princess with clues and then the final reveal with our project displaying which Princess we are --- NOW, the question is, how well do you know your Disney Princess. 

There will be blog candy of course --- your very own Princess Crown and a Piecing Project of your favorite Princess by remarking on each stop on the royal kingdoms along the way!!! 

Some day my Prince will come but, I will always have my crown as these princesses have for you along the way:


My princess loves to fly on a magic carpet; she has beautiful long long hair; her prince is a street beggar with his pet monkey who along the way finds a beautiful magic lamp.

Recipe:
Dreams Come True Cricut Cartridge
DCWV Mariposa paper for my background
Once Upon a Time for my paper for the pictures
So Trendy Ribbon






What a fox!!!! I'm loving her with her exotic look and hope you like her also!!!! Hope you enjoyed the hop and please remark!!! Your next stop along the way as Jasmine will loan you her magic carpet is Colleen.

God Bless and Thank you for stopping by
Hugs, Love and Pixie Dust
Lynne

20 comments:

  1. Beautiful Layouts! Jasmine is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving your Jasmine---she is beautiful!!!!!Thanks for all the work <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layouts/inspiration for what pics I need to take on my Disney trip in a few weeks. I can't wait to visit the others on the hop!
    Brenda
    brndsmth@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous!!! Love her!!
    Thanks for hosting yet another fabulous hop!
    ~Colleen
    co11een903@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun hop! Lovely work on your paper piecing. My favorite princess is Aurora.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely layouts! Thanks for giving me some ideas about that paper, I have it too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout

    http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com
    lizabratt@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your layout is beautiful!! Jasmine is so pretty, great job! What a great blog hop, so much fun :0)
    Diana
    daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all the disney princess'! Awesome job.
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin
    aka thecricutscrapper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahh Jasmine, love her. Great LOs. Thank you so much for hosting this fun hop and allowing me to take part.
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Layouts Lynne, your Jasmine is gorgeous You did an awesome job with her eyes!!Nice hopping with you again my friend!
    Big Blog Hugs, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope it's not a bumpy ride!! Great idea for a hop..I'm on my way. Jasmine looks "HOT"..love the l/o.
    Creative Wishes,
    Claire s.
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your Jasmine layout thanks for hosting this hop!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Apologies for the lateness of my hopping, its been manic here!
    I love what you have created for this hop and great to be apart of it with you.
    Thanks for having me on board

    ReplyDelete
  15. so cute---I just love her----your work is always GREAT.
    HUgs, ANIta

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness