What's It All About

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Welcome to my Scrapping With Lisa Designs Bi-Weekly posting.  This week we are using the zebra pattern, “I’ve been framed” You will find this pattern in the store if you click on this link. (http://www.scrappingwithlisadesigns.com/item_28/I-Was-Framed.htm)

Lisa has created some wonderful patterns that are so versatile.  You will see this versatility as you peruse through my design team sisters blogs.



For my project, I have used the zebra as a frame for my granddaughter Lily. Lily is just starting to walk and run which is why the zebra's legs are a bit wobbly!!! First off, I had to have a pink zebra as Lily is a girl!!! I used a zebra print paper from Michael's in a Recollection stack. The ribbon is absolutely purrfect as it is a black and white zebra print with a pink flower and was only a dollar as a spool!!! The frame also is from Michael's and what a deal at a dollar. Painted the frame black and will put a satin finish on both my zebra and frame when the weather permits.




I wanted to do a close-up for two (2) reasons: 1: to show you a close up of my Zebra's face and 2: show off Lily's face!!! I encourage you to stop by the Facebook fan page and see the work of our wonderful fans as well.  You will find that page by clicking on this link -  (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scrapping-With-Lisa-Designs/130882060268842). I know you won’t be disappointed.

Please make sure you stop in and visit my design team sister’s blogs as well.  Here are the links.

Lynne ~ http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com   (you are here)
Shawnee ~http://quiverofangels.blogspot.com (your next stop)
Bonnie~ http://scrappersranch.blogspot.com


God bless you and thank you for stopping by today!
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
Lynne

12 comments:

  1. I just love this pink zebra and oh my her eyes are as bright as your grand-daughters. Love the design.

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pink zebra. This is adorable. It goes so well with Lily's photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome zebra and beautiful lily. love how it looks like she is eying that creature.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! Love it
    Thanks for sharing
    marial302003@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your zebra!!!!!I love the pink.
    Hugs, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  6. just adorable! that goes for both Lily & the zebra. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing you awesome frame. The Zebra and your Granddaughter are both adorable.


    Racincrafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your pink zebra very cute and it goes perfectly with that picture of Lily!!!
    Big Blgo Hugs, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello! I'm new to your Blog and I love it. Your project is just the cutest thing and that baby girl is precious. I have to tell you Zebra and Pink are my favorite decor. But the funny thing is I have a ten year old Kitty cat name Lilikat and a Black and white cat named Tux (short for Tuxedo). The Widget looks just like him. Sorry my post is lengthy, but I had to tell you these things.
    If you get a chance please visit me at www.crafdeecat.blogspot.com.
    Have a great day!
    Dee B

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the pic of your grand daughter looking at the zebra!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. He is so adorable. I love the pink. (Well, yes pink is my favorite color) but still he is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. a well put together blog great job

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness