What's It All About

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Who Says an Insect Can't Be Cute Blog Hop - Day 2

Welcome back to Day 2 of "Who Says an Insect Can't Be Cute Blog Hop"!! I know as a woman --- the thought of "bugs" really isn't appealing but when you add a cute little face or a smile ... this insect is actually not as "YUCK" but becomes "CUTE". There are adorable, what did I say that a bug could be cute and adorable!!!! Well, that's what's this hop is dedicated to our imagination and making these cute little critters look cute!!!!

Sit back, and try not to itch and check out our bugs. If you happened to stop and visit me today, I'm honored, but please do not squish that bug as it is my project for today!!! I would love for you to start at the beginning so that you don't miss a single bug which would be Lisa at http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/. If you arrived from Kimberly then you are at the right ant hill!!!!

Recipe:
Background paper is from Spring Showers
Butterfly is from Scrapping with Lisa’s Designs Cute as a Bug Collection, http://www.scrappingwithlisadesigns.com/item_18/Cute-As-A-Bug.htm
New Arrival Cricut Cartridge for the baby buggy
Tiny lace trim for baby buggy
Rhinestones and bling for Ladybug and Butterfly for both antennas and the design on the butterfly






I'm your last stop along the spider web. Thanks for stopping and no more squishing or stepping on these little cute insects! If you get lost along the way, we have included the entire hop lineup:


God Bless and thank you for stopping by
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
Lynne

4 comments:

  1. This is a very pretty scrap page! love the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great layout I love your bugd The are adorable!!!
    Big Blog Hugs, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute!!! I love your bugs. That beetle is so adorable. I wish I could have joined the fun that day. Thanks for sharing your layouts. they are so fun! Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynne, how cute is that LO!!!! I love it!!! I dont think those faces on the bugs could get any cuter!
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness