What's It All About

Monday, April 30, 2012

SURPRISE Baby Shower for Shawnee


SURPRISE Shawnee!!!

Welcome to . . . and Felicity makes 10!!!! What a great family and what a blessing. Today we are having a surprise baby shower for Shawnee as a gift to her precious new arrival!

We are all blessed in various ways in knowing Shawnee and this is our gift to you!!! We have each made a two (2)-page 12x12 layout for you to post various things to get you started on a scrapbook just for Felicity! We have each taken our own spin on babies and hope you enjoy our hop of loving your new baby as Felicity makes 10!!!!

If you happened per chance at my blog today, I feel flattered but I wouldn't want you to miss a single lay-out. The hop begins with me. If you hopped by with the help of the stork, then you are on the right delivery path!

As for blog candy today, since we all love some blog candy --- Lynne, Her Craftiness, is offering a surprise package of goodies from her stash! There may be additional goodies along the way, sooo, don't forget to stop at each blog and leave comments as you never know what goodies there were left behind by the stork!

My lay-out is not completely finished and I must apologize. I posted the pictures before the ribbons and before it was glued down but hoping you get the general idea . . .

little jumpers that are photo frames on a hanger with buttons from Make the Cut
booties cut from New Arrival with ribbons and bows
background paper from Nana's Nursery Girls



Now, that you have seen my projected lay-out --- it's time to send you on your merry way to the next stop along the way Kimberly!!!! Again, we wish to congratulate Shawnee and welcome the new precious baby girl, Felicity.

Here’s the complete line-up in case you get lost along the way

God Bless and thank you for stopping today
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
Lynne

19 comments:

  1. This is a very sweet layout for Felicity! I'm sure Shawnee will love it and the whole notion of getting a headstart on her baby book. This is a very nice idea, and I am glad to be a part of it!

    Fondly,
    Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
    http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
    E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynne, this is beautiful. Thank you so much for this wonderful surprise. You have all brought tears to my eyes. I am so blessed to call you my friends. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynne, Your Layout for Felicity is so beautiful ~how adorable..It has been so fun being a part of this and what a wonderful surprise to give to Shawnee.

    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable lo!! I love the idea of the jumpers on the hanger as a photo matt!! I need to keep this idea in mind for some of my lo's of my grand daughters!! I'm sure Shawnee will treasure this lo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable LO! Thank you so much for asking me to be a part of this with you all!!
    ~Colleen
    co11een903@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwweee so cute =) New follower too !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwweee so cute =) New follower too !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both very cute, but I absolutely LOVE the green one. The inking really makes it 3D!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw.. YOu did an awesome job love the bootys. GREAT LO!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this LO I like the idea of the frames made from clothes. Great idea.



    Surprise Shawnee,. Good luck tonight.


    http://vickiesscrappings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such an adorable idea Lynne. I definitely need to remember this for the next grandbaby.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lynne, These are very cute. She will love your layouts. I was wanting to be a part of this, but I was too ill. Maybe I can do something later to send her. I know she appreciates what you have done getting all of this together. You are a special person. Edwina Brown edwina.brown@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful way to help welcome a new baby! Such a cute layout and one that I will probably scraplift! Already a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  14. awesome 2 pager. congrats shawnee.

    craftingwithblue at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super LO's ! You are an amazing woman! Always thinking of others! Hope u win the lottery!!! Love ya girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lynne: Your layout is adorable! I like how Shawnee will be able to put pics in the middle the dresses.

    Thank you for coordinating this hop, I know Shawnee has been deeply touched by this. ~Beth & Emily

    P.S- We are new GFC followers!

    http://motherandaughterdesigns.blogspot.com/

    mddesigns_11@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love baby layouts! this is so sweet. adorable booties.
    srhswney78@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness