What's It All About

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Scrapping with Lisa Design's Roaring Good Time Lion


Welcome to Scrapping with Lisa's Designs Queen of Her Craftroom Design Team displaying Lisa's Roaring Good Time Lion, http://www.scrappingwithlisadesigns.com/item_24/Wild-About-You.htm, which is available in her store. Today,we are going to showcase her lion in a masculine card which will show the versatility of this file as each member of the team is very creative with thinking outside the cutting file not to mention Kimberly Pate, .also a DT Admin but of Team Princess Sparkles has graciously contributed and played with us today!!!! Thanks my dear friend for showing support!!!


Can you say Holy Huge Card Batman??? This card ended up being 9 x 7-inches as I wanted to make sure my lions were a nice size as you are able to size svg files to meet your needs!


Now, look at that - not only is it the King but his lovely mate!! Doesn't she look stunning with her pretty flower in her ear not to mention how she is trying to seduce the king with her green eye-shadow as she flutters those long eye lashes and rouge on her cheeks!! Their tails entwined as she flirts - ain't that just "roar-mantic"? Of course our jungle just had to have the little palm tree and ric rac for grass as the butterfly flits through the air and is from a huge package of 84 butterfly collection of K&Company. My striped background is from DCWV Flower Showers Stack. Now, I suppose you're wondering how did I ever make a card that humongous - well, it's elementary my friends (ok, maybe sew but it took me and my facebook chatting buddy discussion time and we came up with cutting my two (2) sheets of paper each 10 x 7 and with my handy dandy paper scorer scored each 3/4 of an each folded and glued together and on the inside glued the "flap" to the one side!!! TAH DAH one huge card which is only a natural for the "King of the Jungle". Now, all we need is Tarzan swinging through my scene!


My inside sentiment was hand-written and reads:



"I'm beary sure and not lion you're my mane squeeze SEW . . .  . let's have a rip-roaring time!"

How corny is that . . . ok, its sew me though isn't it?

Wouldn't want you to get lost along with way with hungry lions craving attention - here is the complete line-up.

Queen of Her Craftroom

Be sure to stop and remark at each stop along the way along with the Design Team Page, http://scrappingwithlisadesignsdt.blogspot.com/, and become a follower!!!!! Lisa is offering a free file to two lucky people who have remarked and became a follower of http://scrappingwithlisadesignsdt.blogspot.com/

Your next stop along the way is Anita -- better go and check to see her "roaring" kewl lion! 

Thanks again for stopping and remember to stop again the following Monday for Princess Sparkles' Team project featuring the new cat file, http://www.scrappingwithlisadesigns.com/item_44/Cats.htm, !!!

God Bless and thank you for stopping by
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
Lynne

5 comments:

  1. I just love your card. It is so adorable! You did a great job on it. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your card---the girl lion is famtastic!!!!!!!I like the pattern of the boy lion too.Thank you Lynne for being such a great leader.
    Hugs, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Cute I love the Mr & Mrs. Lion they are adorable and so very large. Amazing!Love your choice of papers!
    Big Blog Hugs, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, send me an email for the flintstone files

    Rinaert at gmail dot com

    Reddy

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness