Its Freebie Friday at The Stamping Chef !!! Today's goodie she has cooked up for you to try is "Rhino"
When Rhino and I first became acquainted, I was stumped with how I was going to use him. . . he would make a cute Valentine card, but that was to obvious for me . . . thus I thought he was waiving the olive heart branch of peace for an "I'm Sorry" card!!!
Now, for the recipe:
- Rhino was colored with my Spectrum Markers and inked around the edge with eyelashes and eye using my Gel Pens
- card was cut using lilac Recollections paper cut 7 x 11 inches and then scored at 5-inches using Martha Stewart Score Board
- background was cut at 6.5 inches x 4.5 inches
- the balance of the card that was hanging from the bottom was embellished using my Martha Stewart Eyelet Border Punch and then inked around the edged
- lilac and pink pearls were added in the upper right corner using Miriam's Crafting Supplies - if you haven't had a chance to visit her yet; do stop as her prices and quality can't be beat!
- sentiment, "I'm Sorry" was stamped using a Cricut Lacy Labels Cartridge paper piecing
God Bless and Thank you for stopping by today!!! Please take a moment to sign up for The Stamping Chef blog emails and at least try one of the her freebies she is currently offering!!!! You can also find her on Facebook!!!