Its Freebie Friday at The Stamping Chef !!! Today's goodie she has cooked up for you to try is "Paisley"
Paisley is sew sew versatile with sew many options!!!!
Now, for the recipe:
- Paisley from The Stamping Chef which I cut out the hearts and placed on top of Tsunami Rose 8.5 x 11 Vintage Digital Printable Scrapbook Paper "Floral Motif" Blue Tint with cutting around the edges
- colored with my Spectrum Markers with adding pearls in various spots along with a Jolee Chandelier bling
- card was cut using black Recollections paper cut 6 x 8 inches and then scored in half using Martha Stewart Score Board
- background was cut at 5.5 inches x 3.5 inches using pink Recollections
- Black and White pearls were added using Miriam's Crafting Supplies - if you haven't had a chance to visit her yet; do stop as her prices and quality can't be beat!
- Close to My Heart sentiment was used
- Ribbon was added under the sentiment
- white lace edging was cut using Martha Stewart Eyelet Edge Punch
God Bless and Thank you for stopping by today!!! Please take a moment to sign up for The Stamping Chef blog emails and at least try one of the her freebies she is currently offering!!!! You can also find her on Facebook!!!