What's It All About

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

It's Snowing......

Ok, maybe it's not snowing but I do love this snowman from The Stamping Chef. This is a totally new digital stamping and digital paper store with some adorable designs! Freebies are offered on a weekly basis AND she currently has a challenge going on - its a win win situation!!! 

Now, onto my project to share with my wonderful friends!!!! It's Snowing is an adorable snowman with a cute vest and scarf dancing (OK, maybe I think he's dancing but then again we know me and my imagination!)




Now, for the recipe:
  • Its Snowing is from The Stamping Chef
  • colored with my Spectrum Markers and the snowman and snow are outlined with a Q-Tip dipped in chalk to give the illusion of snow . . . be patient, I'm a newbie with them but learning
  • card was cut using DCWV Winter Wonder Stack cut 6 x 12 inches and then scored in half using Martha Stewart Score Board
  • background behind snowman was cut 4.5 x 4.75 inches using Recollections
  • bling bling snowflake rhinestones added 
  • buttons on vest were glued on
  • label was cut using Lacey Labels Flower 8 cut at 1.75 inches
  • sentiment was stamped with lime green "snow much fun"
  • card was added on a jaunty angle just because I thought he looked like he was dancing
God Bless and Thank you for stopping by today!!! Please take a moment to sign up for The Stamping Chef blog emails and at least try one of the her freebies she is currently offering!!!! You can also find her on Facebook!!! Tell her Lynne sent you .....

Much Love, Hugs, and Friendship with Christmas Blessings
Lynne

2 comments:

  1. Lynne, This card is so adorable! Love it! I love the snowman is is so jolly. Love the colors you used. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness