- Card was cut 6 x 6 using Old World Winter Cardstock and then scored in half using my Martha Stewart Score Board
- Background was cut using ivory Recollection cardstock cut at 5.75 x 5.75 inches
- Gold was cut 5.5 x 5.5 using DCWV The Heirloom stack which was then embossed using my Cuttlebug and Darice Music embossing folder
- Snowman was cut using Kadoodle Bug Cocoa Cutie with edges inked and scraps
- Snowflake buttons were added just because I could
- Snowman’s eyes are black pearls from Darice
Thursday, December 13, 2012
Hot Cocoa Blog Hop
Hot cocoa on a cold winter's night will warm us through and through and fill us with delight. That is what we hope this hop will do for you so grab a cup of cocoa and start hopping along.
Jearise from http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com is our wonderful hostess and she has a special give away on her blog so make sure you start there to see what she has and how to qualify for the drawing.
Let's get warmed up here cause I know I'm freezing and its hard typing underneath this here old quilt . . .
I must admit, the whole time making my card all I could think of was the song, “Baby, its Cold Outside” . . . . .
Thank you for hopping and please continue on to Sandra to see what goodies she has cooked up for you . . . just don't get caught in that snowdrift up ahead . . .
Here's the chorus line of hot-cocoa crafters just in case you get lost along the way . . .
Jearise - http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com
L. Miriam - http://miriamscreations.blogspot.com
Lucy - http://love2createitall.com
CallyAnn - http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com
Melissa - http://papershenaniganz.blogspot.com/
Lluvia aka misses crafty- http://sweetbirdmemories.blogspot.com
Amanda - http://cricktncrafts.blogspot.com
Katie ~ http://ktsangels.blogspot.com/
God Bless You and Thank you for stopping by today!!!!
Hugs, Love, Friendship and a Cup of Cocoa