- First I started at the bottom with a package of 6 Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs but placed them upside down for easier access.
- Next, I got similar size boxes of M&M’s and Jolly Rancher Gummies. Go with everyone’s favorite which is what I did.
- I used my ATG gun and ran it along the bottom edges and attached to the Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs. This formed the sides.
- Now comes the fun of filling your edible basket which I did with Gummy Bears and my very most favorite Starburst jelly beans.
- A ribbon was tied around the outside edges just to hold together. Ok, I know I said “totally” edible but you could say the ribbon is added fiber <grinning>
Sunday, March 31, 2013
Happy Easter to all my friends out there in “bloggie land”. Today, I’m sharing a totally edible Easter basket. I had gotten the inspiration while watch a episode of Rachel Ray.
Happy Easter and as an added note, I will be “hopping” down the bunny trail as I broke my left foot and left elbow!!! Coordination isn’t my strong suit!!!!!
God Bless you and thank you ever sew much for stopping by today!
Much love, hugs, and friendship