- Treasure Box Designs Treasure Tots (Brothers)
- Background paper is DCWV Nana’s Kids
- Pieces were cut, chalked around the edges with Inkadinkadoo chalk
- Letters for “Brothers” and “journal” tickets were cut at 2-inches using Mickey Font Cricut Cartridge – imagine finding the ticket paper-piecing!
- Scraps were used for paper-piecings and lettering
- Heart brads attached to the "charm" letterings
- Ribbon from scrap bin
Monday, March 18, 2013
Treasure Box Designs Treasure Tots (Brothers) Zack and Nick
Today, I made a one-page lay-out of two very handsome young men who are not only adorable but I love ‘em to bits!!!! These two are wonderful guys and great friends and brothers ….. they’re Jean’s two boys, Zack and Nick! Treasure Box Designs has a super cute paper piecing file which I used, Treasure Tots (Brothers). The pictures are of the boys at Kennywood Park with Kenny Kangaroo and their first day of school 2012. Zack is in first grade and Nick is in Kindergarten.
Much love, hugs, and friendship