- background was cut 6 x 11 inches and then scored at 5.5 inches to fold in half in a hot pink Recollections cardstock
- digital is from Heather Valentin - Maggie Springtime which is one of her digital designs that is retiring and is currently for $1
- background is from my scrap boxes
- lacy heart trellis is Designs on Cloud 9 Heart Doilies
- white flowers are Darice Ribbon Roses and I used yellow pearls from Miriam's Crafting Supplies for the centers
- hat pin was made using Jewelry findings that had a leaf end piece and pearls and crimp bead from my stash
- sentiment was a freebie from Create with TLC
Saturday, March 23, 2013
I Double Dog Dare You Spring Fling Blog Hop
It's March and Spring is in the Air when a young man's fancy turns to fishing and a young girl's fancy turns to a new wardrobe!!! Ok, maybe not but there are so many things out that there to symbolize Spring Has Sprung .... I'm sew tired of this cold and winter - come on SPRING!
We have a talented group of crafters participating today to show their interpretation of SPRING . . . .
Miriam ~ http://miriamscreations.blogspot.com
Janet ~ http://ladyluvbug.blogspot.com/
We have a fabulous sponsor:
Miriam's Crafting Supplies, https://www.facebook.com/MiriamsCraftingSupplies?fref=ts. She has super pearls, bling, and great additions for your crafting projects. She will be giving away 10 set of pearls, rhinestones and/or dew drops of your choice to someone who leaves some bloggie love for all the ladies along the way!
For my project today, I went over the edge with bling, flowers, and the color pink!!! What, you say, Lynne sew doesn't do this sort of thing, well, today is the day!!!!
Your next stop along the way is the fabulous Anita who will be bring more spring fling your way!!!!!! By the way, my boyfriend said that my card was subdued - but I'm thinking he was being sarcastic!!!!! But then again,
God Bless you and thank you ever sew much for stopping by today!
Much love, hugs, and friendship
I will be entering this card in the following challenge: