- Card was cut 4.25 x 11-inches then scored in half using my
- Martha Stewart Scoreboard
- Back ground from stash cut 4 x 4.75 inches
- Digital image from Robyn’s Fetish, Cross and Flowers
- Sentiment from Create with TLC, which was a freebie, “He is Risen”. Check out on a daily basis or sign up for her newsletter as she always has "freebies"
- Colored with my Tim Holtz Distress Markers, Spectrum Noir Markers, and hi-lighted with markers and Gel Pens
- Pearls from Miriam’s Crafting Supplies for center of flowers
Friday, March 29, 2013
Cross and Flowers
With today being Good Friday, I wanted to share a more inspirational card which I used for one of my Easter Card swaps and liked it sew much that I created several of them to send to my friends!
God Bless you and thank you ever sew much for stopping by today!
Much love, hugs, and friendship