"Laguna Lizzy" reminded me Ariel from The Little Mermaid and I start humming and singing while creating "Under the Sea"
WELL, Lizzy decided she wanted to dance along with me - thus she became an Action Wobble . . . . poor "dizzy Lizzy"
- Laguna Lizzy
- she was colored with my Prisma Colored Pencils and her skin with Spectrum Noir Marker FS3, eyelashes and eyes were colored using my Gel Pens
- card was cut using blue Recollections paper 6 x 11 inches and then scored at 5.5-inches using Martha Stewart Score Board
- background was cut at 5.75 inches x 5 inches with a bubble paper from my stash
- ribbon is from a dear friend, Jearise Havenga, in a recent "goodie" box
- rhinestone belly button is Want2Scrap Say it With Baby Bling
- sentiment is "Life is the Bubbles" which was then puff-dotted on my card cut using Cricut Lacey Labels Cartridge
- Glossy Accents were used on the bubbles
- fish backs were removed and added on with puff dots and are from my wonderful button stash!!!