What's It All About

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Glitter Blog Hop

Welcome to the Glitter Blog Hop hosted by Lorby's World. These talented crafters believe a little or a lot of glitter can make any project sparkle and today they are going to prove it with their creations. Please visit each participant and leave a little bit of love on their blogs.

Jearise from Lorby's World has a special drawing to go along with today's hop. One lucky winner will win a $10 gift card from Michael's. Just leave a comment on her blog so we know you joined us today. The winner will be announced on Sunday, July 28th so make sure you visit that day to see if you are the lucky winner.

You should have arrived from the lovely and super talented not to mention a special friend of mine, Edwina. For my project, I made a dimensional cupcake card.

FIRST, I need to add a disclaimer - I AM NOT A "GLITZ" PERSON. Thus, any interpretations of "glitz" are purely mine and mine alone.
With this being said,




Recipe:
  •  Heart Cupcake card cut using Sweet Treats Cricut Cartridge
  • Digital from The Stamping Chef which is now retired (the expression was omitted on this card)
  • Glossy Accents by Darice for the icing
  • Various Stickles and Studio G outlining the stars and cupcake liner

Thank you for stopping by today and your next stop is the lovely and very talented Camille

I have included the entire line-up just incase with all the glitter and glitz being used you aren’t blinded and miss a very talented crafter!!!

Ashley ~

God Bless you and thank you ever sew much for stopping by today! I love reading comments 
and 
would love to read yours . . . .
Much love, hugs, and friendship

Lynne

13 comments:

  1. What a pretty and sparkly cupcake card!!! Not bad for not being a "Glitz" person :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used the glitter on the cupcake wrapper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so pretty! and looks good enough to eat! love all you sparkles! Love Davinia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Perfect amount of glitter! I'm a new follower.

    http://happyscrapper64.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your disclaimer dear friend but you know you did yourself proud with that glitter card and I think you need to add glitter to more things. :) Thanks for being here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lynne, I love your cupcake card. It is very pretty/ I love the colors on it. The glitter is in all the right places. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super Beautiful card love the cupcake and the added glitter is perfect. love the layering. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yum! Your cupcake looks delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty Lynne. I LOVE using glitter on my cards

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty, I LOVE using glitter on my cards

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous, especially as you say you are not a Glitz person, wow...could eat that cupcake...I am new to your blog, with following the blog hop and just want to say, what a wonderful blog you have xx

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness